Just for laughs
- Check out these shades....
- Don't mess with old farts....
- A year on the computer....
- Home computer, 2004 (according to Popular Mechanics, 1954)
- Things for profs to do, first day of class....
- Christian driver...
- Happy New Year!
- A.htm (tears, actually!)
- Microsoft haiku
- Beethovan joke
- The barometer story
- An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first one orders a beer. The second orders half a beer. The third, a quarter of a beer. The bartender says "You're all idiots", and pours two beers.
- A Statistical Department is hiring mathematicians. Three recent graduates are invited for an interview: one has a degree in pure mathematics, another one in applied math, and the third one obtained his B.Sc. in statistics.
All three are asked the same question: "What is one third plus two thirds?"
The pure mathematician: "It's one."
The applied mathematician takes out his pocket calculator, punches in the numbers, and replies: "It's 0.999999999."
The statistician: "What do you want it to be?"
- Teaching Math through "the ages"
Science Jokes and Anecdotes -- good stuff!
Website maintained by Andy Long.