A Partial List of Talks Presented
- Lies, Damned Lies, and Spatial Statistics: Can Variance Be Our Friend?
Murray State Biomathematics Conference for Undergraduates, May 2008.
- Booker T. and Me:
a Sabbatical Year in Ranquitte, Haiti (for the NKU community).
- Optimal Placement of Fixed Solar Panels (KYMAA Meetings, Bowling Green, KY: March, 2008)
- A Computer-Controlled Function Box for Plotting Surfaces (KYMAA Meetings, Bowling Green, KY: March, 2008)
- Presbyterian-funded Projects in
Ranquitte, Haiti (First Presbyterian Church, Bowling Green,
Ohio, February, 2008) -- OpenOffice presentation format.
- A Computer-Controlled Function Box for Plotting Surfaces
(National MAA/AMS Meetings, San Diego: January, 2008)
Some alligators from my trip to Lafayette, LA, summer of 2004.
Website maintained by Andy Long.